Remodel with a limited budget. We teach you how and guide you along the process.
For kitchens no more than 5% of the value of your home should be in your kitchen; it is hard to recover more value than that.
Our Collaborative Design & Remodeling Coaching for residential spaces will set your home apart. Convert your house into workplace, stay-cation, gym and more and increase its marketability. Whether you have new life requirements, want a fresh look, or are thinking of putting your house on the market, we can help you design your home’s new look, narrow down your choices, make wise design decisions, and be as environmentally friendly as possible.
You will be surprised how much we can help in just a couple of hours!
Our Collaborative Design and Renovation Coaching can include
- A consultation/diagnostic to evaluate your space and its promise.
- Short and cost-effective sessions and a clear action plan for you to follow.
- Design, advice and ideas for your property’s unique features so that your DIY project will look professionally done.
- Advice on cabinetry, lighting, hardware, color schemes, and finishes without the markup!
- Ideas for reinventing, recycling, and/or recovering materials you already have so that the cost of your update is almost lower than your first price reduction in case you want to sell or have a limited budget.
- Unique color palettes beyond the usual choices to help make your home stand out.
- Field measurements and drawings that stay with you.
- Help with project management and problem solving.
- Shopping trips to local retailers and selection of finishes.
- Referrals to resources that are normally unavailable to individuals.
- Research, analysis, and comparisons of different construction estimates to help you make the decisions that are right for your project. You select and hire the contractor.
When you do part of the work, it saves you money and helps you stay on budget. Like any coach, Design Edge will help you to crystallize your ideas channel your inspiration and creativity, and bring out the best of your room.
Our service rates can be adjusted to any budget.
Great spaces do not happen by accident. We can help.